Currently Hiring For:
Territory Manager – Industrial Division – Southwestern Ontario & Manitoba
Pacesetter Sales & Associates is an Independent Sales Agency representing manufacturers of industrial and safety products in Canada. Founded in 1992, Pacesetter has grown into a National Sales Agency with a strong reputation in the Canadian Marketplace. We have a team of both Territory Managers and Inside Sales Specialists located across the Country who focus on market penetration and growth for the manufacturers we represent.
Pacesetter Sales is currently seeking a Territory Manager, based in London Ontario or surrounding area, responsible for our Industrial Division in Southwestern Ontario & Manitoba. We are looking to hire a highly organized, self-motivated individual who is looking to grow within our organization.
Why Work for Pacesetter Sales & Associates?
We are a Canadian owned and operated small family business and we pride ourselves on bringing professionalism into Sales. We encourage an entrepreneurial spirit and believe that a great company should invest in their employees personal growth and development. Your success in this role will be incredibly meaningful as it will directly impact our business performance! Said differently; we succeed when you succeed.
At our core we are; tenacious, ambitious, highly-organized, energetic, and fun!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Proactively creating, supporting, and closing opportunities within our channel and distribution partners
- Proactively engaging in the field at both the end-user and distributor level
- Frequently traveling within the territory which includes all of Southwestern Ontario & Manitoba.
- Using the CRM (Salesforce) to create efficiencies and tracking leads, opportunities, and contacts
What makes you likely to succeed with Pacesetter Sales & Associates:
- Superior organizational and communications skills
- Strong desire and ability for independence
- Strong technical background and experience with sales of Industrial products at the Spindle with Industrial Manufacturing customers.
- Self-starter, energetic, dynamic, and outgoing
- Entrepreneurial aptitude to seek out and follow through with opportunities
- Positive, winning attitude!
*We offer a competitive compensation package, as well as sales and product training that will assist you in achieving a high level of success.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org